e-BRIDGE Print & Capture
- Process documents via your mobile device with this free app
- Auto discover e-STUDIO MFDs on your network or select your MFD by scanning the displayed QR code
- Integrates with Toshiba OCR software to convert scanned images
The e-BRIDGE Print & Capture application lets you print and scan from Android and iOS devices direct to your Toshiba e-STUDIO Multifunction Devices. When printing you can even change the settings for colour and finishing options.
Print a document (JPEG/PDF) from cloud storage (Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Evernote) to e-STUDIO MFPs
Print the images stored in iOS Photo or captured by the Camera
Utilise advanced MFP print setting such as number of copies, duplex, colour mode (BW/Colour/Twin Colour), Print Mode (Normal/Private/Hold/*Multi Station), Paper Type, Paper Size, Staple, Omit Blank Pages and Toner Save
Scan a document from an e-STUDIO MFP and upload it to cloud storage or send it by Email
Convert the scanned images or the photo documents to an editable format such as PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint by using or *OCR function in MFP
e-STUDIO MFPs can be discovered on your network via scanning the QR code printed from e-BRIDGE Print & Capture or via searching through your history of most recently used MFPs.
Use user authentication and department code to maintain a secure office
* Optional Enabler required in MFP
- The supported TOSHIBA e-STUDIO models should be used
- SNMP and Web Service setting in MFP must be enabled
- Please contact your dealer or sales representative about more configurations when using this application with user authentication or department code
Chinese(Simplified), Chinese(Traditional), Danish, Dutch, English(US), English(UK), Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
Please refer to the following page for supported models.
Website for e-BRIDGE Print & Capture
Please refer to the following page for Website.
– Please install the App of target cloud storage before using this App
– MFPs are not discoverable under the following conditions, manually enter the hostname or use the QR Code:
*IPv6 is used
*SSL is used in Web Service Setting
*If the device cannot be found other than the above
– QR code is recommended to use B&W copy
– If the scanned document is JPEG and has multiple pages, the page in thumbnail view will be uploaded
– If the size of scanned document is very large, it may fail to send by Email
– Hold/Private prints are available in e-STUDIO2550C series when the hard disk is installed
– Username cannot contain “@” mark
The company names and product names here are the trademarks of their respective companies.
Supported Models – Toshiba Apps
e-STUDIO 2000AC, 2505AC, 3005AC, 3505AC, 4505AC, 5005AC, 5506AC, 6506AC, 7506AC, 2508A, 5508A, 7508A, 8508A
e-STUDIO 3508LP, 4508LP
e-STUDIO 2010AC, 2515AC, 3015AC, 3515AC, 4515AC, 5015AC, 5516AC,6516AC, 7516AC, 2518A, 5518A, 7518A, 8518A