For users demanding quality colour with a small footprint, the e-STUDIO 2010AC is packed with industry-leading technology and innovations designed to help work groups connect, integrate and simplify.
- Ideal for small to medium businesses
- Print Speed: Colour 20 ppm (A4)
- Easy to use 10.1″ tablet-like touch display
- Colour consistent across small and large print jobs
ADVANCED E-BRIDGE NEXT TECHNOLOGY
Toshiba’s next-generation e-BRIDGE architecture features an embedded web browser, 4 GB RAM and the Toshiba secure hard disk drive enabling the MFP to easily drive Toshiba’s internally developed solutions or even third-party applications.
Create a lasting impression with high-quality document output in colour and monochrome with a resolution of up to 600 dpi x 1200 dpi.
SIMPLE, SMART AND STYLISH
A new 10.1” tablet-style touch screen with an embedded web browser is easy to use and customisable to meet your needs.
Flexible integration with third-party solutions applications, an embedded web browser brings the workflow to one location,
at your fingertips. This is all part of the bold new look being introduced across our new e-STUDIO series.
SEAMLESS CONNECTIVITY TO THE CLOUD
Optional e-BRIDGE Plus Connectors for Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive and Dropbox let you send your documents directly to or print from these cloud services via the MFP.
BUILT IN CONVENIENCE
A choice of optional card readers not only gives you fast and convenient access to your print jobs but also increases data security.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE PLANET
Innovation ensures that our environment is part of the equation, which is precisely what we do at Toshiba. This state-of-the-art MFP is RoHS compliant and uses recycled plastics and a low-power Super Sleep Mode to save resources.
ENERGY STAR Tier 2 compliance means this system meets the latest, most stringent environmental requirements.
- 10.1″ Color WVGA Touch Screen Tilting Display
- Dimensions & Weight
- 575 (W) x 586 (D) x 662 (H) mm and Approx. 57 kg
- Paper Size & Weight
- Cassette: A5R-A3, 60-163 g/m2. Bypass: 100 x 148 mm-A3 mm, 52-209 g/m2.
- Controller Type
- Toshiba e-BRIDGE Next
- Warm-up Time
- Approx. 13 Seconds from low power mode
- Inner Output Tray
- 550-sheet capacity
- Paper Capacity
- 1 x 250 sheets (Cassettes), 1 x 100 sheets (Bypass). Maximum 2,900 sheets
- Toshiba Secure HDD 320 GB. Std 2MB RAM, Max 4GB RAM
- Print Speed
- Colour: 20 ppm (A4)
- Automatic Duplex
- Automatic Duplex Unit (60-163 gsm)
- RJ-45 Ethernet (10/100/1000 Base-T), USB 2.0 (High-speed), Optional 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN, Optional Bluetooth
- 600 x 600 dpi, 600 x 1,200 dpi (1 bit, PostScript driver only)
- Page Description Languages
- PCL5e, PCL5c, PCL6 (PCL XL), PS3, PDF, XPS, JPEG
- Print Functions
- Universal Printer Driver, Driver Templates, Driver plug-ins*, Print from USB, Hold print, Tandem printing, Email Direct Printing
- Supported Systems
- Windows® Vista, Windows Server 2008/R2, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Windows Server 2012/R2, Macintosh® (Mac OS × 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10,11), Unix®, Linux®
- Scan to File, E-mail, e-Filing, WS Scan, USB, Scan Preview
- Maximum 600 x 600 dpi
- Scan Speed
- Reversing Automatic Document Feeder2): up to 73 ipm (300 dpi) in colour and monochrome
- Document Feeder
- 100-sheet capacity, A5R-A3, 35-157 g/m2
- Scan Modes
- Standard: Full Color, Auto Color, Monochrome, Grayscale
- File Formats
- Monochrome: TIFF-Multi/Single Page, PDF-Multi/Single Page, Searchable PDF (Opt.), XPS-Multi/Single Page, DOCX (Opt.), XLSX (Opt.), PPTX (Opt.) Color/Grayscale: JPEG, TIFF-Multi/Single Page, PDF-Multi/Single Page, Slim PDF, Searchable PDF (Opt.), XPS-Multi/Single Page, DOCX (Opt.), XLSX (Opt.), PPTX (Opt.)
- Up to 33.6 Kbps
- Incoming Fax Routing
- Send to e-Filing, File (SMB or FTP of IPX), E-mail, I-Fax and PSTN-FAX (I-FAX function)
- Super G3
- Network Fax
- Windows Vista SP2 (32 & 64 bit), Windows Server 2008 SP2 (32 & 62bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (64 bit), Windows 7 SP1 (32 & 64bit), Windows 8/8.1 (32 & 64 bit), Windows Server 2012/2012 R2 (64 bit), Windows 10 (32 & 64bit)
- Scan: 600 x 600 dpi Print: 600 x 600 dpi, 2400 x 600 dpi with smoothing
- Colour Modes
- Auto-Colour (ACS), Full Colour, Twin Colour, Mono Colour, Monochrome
- First Copy Output Time
- Colour: Approx. 9.5 seconds, Monochrome: Approx. 7.1 seconds
- Colour Settings
- Hue, Saturation, Colour Balance, RGB adjustment 5 one-touch modes
- 25% to 400% platen and Document Feeder
- Copy Modes
- Black, Full Colour, Auto Colour, Twin Colour, Mono Colour and Auto Colour Selection (ACS)
- Copy Functions
- Electronic Sort, Rotate Sort, ID Card Copy, Edge Erase, 2-in-1 / 4-in-1 mode
[This Class 1 laser product complies with IEC60825-1]. Technical data is subject to change without prior notice. All company and/or product names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective manufacturers in their markets and/or countries. All rights reserved. We are constantly making efforts to deliver the latest status of data to our partners. Specifications for some models may change in the time between the production and the release of this documentation. Productivity and paper specifications are related to paper size of A4 and a paper weight of 80 g/m2 if not otherwise mentioned. Warm-up time and print speed may vary depending on the operating environment.
1 GB = 1 billion bytes; the actual formatted capacity is less. Available capacity will also be less if software applications are pre-installed.
This A3 colour system is the perfect entry model for businesses looking for excellent value for money.
HOW TO VIDEOS
Watch and learn from our How to videos for the Toshiba e-BRIDGE Next series MFPs
This feature allows you to build a job from various original types. That includes both originals fed into the Document Feeder and originals put on the platen glass. This unique feature allows you to “build” the job and then produce multiple sets with finishing such as stapling.
The Private Print feature is useful for printing confidential documents in an office environment with many users. The sender’s print job is held with password protection until they’re at the MFP to release the job for printing by entering their personal password.
Banner printing on Toshiba’s unique AquaAce waterproof, tear resistant paper. No laminating is required with this paper. This video will focus on the large 305mm x 1200mm banner size
SAVING AND RECALLING A PRINT PROFILE
Print Profiles are an excellent feature to use when the content of the documents you print change but the settings don’t. There’re many settings so the potential for error is great. The Print Profile feature simplifies printing jobs that utilise the same settings.
OCR, or Optical Character Recognition is technology that enables you to convert scanned paper documents into editable and searchable formats including PDF or Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files.
SCAN TO EMAIL WITH LARGE FILE SIZES
This feature avoids burdening your email server or client with large attachments which can slow email performance. Please note this feature can only be used for scanning within the office as most office networks will not enable access to the device from outside the network.
We will demonstrate how to scan-to a cloud storage service using our new e-BRIDGE Plus scan to cloud applications. We’ll also show you how to print a file stored on a cloud storage service from the control panel of the MFP and how to print to the Toshiba MFP from Google’s Cloud Print service.
Show how to print from your smartphone or tablet directly to a Toshiba MFP. We’ll also show you different methods that you can use.
SAVING AND RECALLING JOB TEMPLATES
Templates are “one-touch” buttons for storing combinations of features that you often use together. It’s like Job Memory for the modern age.
This feature works particularly well in busy office environments where a lot of users share multiple MFPs. It lets a user send their job to an MFP, and when they get to the device, if it’s busy already, they can simply go to another device, authenticate and their job is printed.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Book a Service
Contact us to book your next service.
Order toner online for quick delivery.
Order toner online for quick delivery.
Copyworld Service Centre
For more assistance with your Copy needs