Keeping medium to large work groups in mind, the e-STUDIO 3015AC is easily integrated, customisable and solutions ready, with its open platform architecture. Toshiba’s e-BRIDGE Next controller makes creating, sharing and managing information easier than ever
- Colour Multifunction Printer
- Print Speed: 30 ppm
- Scan Speed: 240 ppm
- Printer Resolution: 1200 x 1200
- Long Life Consumables & Duty Cycle
- Intuitive 10.1″ tablet-like display can be customised to individual preferences
- Designed for modern offices and ready for mobile printing
Toshiba Colour Multifunction Printer e-Studio 3015AC – Interactive Product Tutorial
Dual-Scan Document Feeder holds an amazing 300 originals and boasts an impressive 240 images per minute (IPM) by scanning both sides of the page in a single pass.
Multi-Station Print Enabler allows you to retrieve your print job from a series of networked MFPs via simple authentication.
Print Around eliminates printing bottlenecks by allowing other print jobs to go around one job that’s held-up due to requiring a specific paper size or type or, in some cases, even coloured toner.
Limitless Job Reservation will queue up multiple copy or print jobs so users can send jobs whenever.
Embedded Optical Character Recognition (OCR) simplifies the creation of searchable PDFs or editable document formats such as Microsoft Word®.
Exclusive AquaAceMedia water and tear resistant media up to 12” x 47” banner size
Saddle/Fold Capabilities offer saddle-stitch finishing and the option to fold without stapling.
12” x 18” Cassette provides the ability to print stunning 11” x 17” colour bleeds on 12” x 18” paper.
Scan-to and Print-from USB lets you print straight from your USB drive or scan documents to it.
Notifications Feature takes the hassle out of checking for depleted supplies or maintenance needs.
Paper Volume Indicators on the front panel make it easy to see the paper sizes, types and levels in each cassette.
Context-Sensitive Help Button provides instant, thorough explanations straight from the manual to help as needed.
Service Module Design significantly reduces the cost and time spent servicing the MFP.
- 26 cm (10.1”) Tilting Multi-Touch Colour Panel
- Dimensions & Weight
- 585 x 641 x 787 mm (W x D x H), ~ 78 kg
- Paper Size & Weight
- Cassette 1: A5R-A3, 60-256 g/m2. Cassette 2: A5R-320 x 460 mm, 60-256 g/m2. Bypass: 100 x 148 mm-320 x 460 mm, 52-280 g/m2, banner paper (up to 305 x 1,200 mm, 90-163 g/m2)
- Controller Type
- Toshiba e-BRIDGE Next
- Warm-up Time
- Approx. 12 Seconds from low power mode
- Inner Output Tray
- 400-sheet capacity
- Paper Capacity
- 2x 550 sheets (Cassettes), 1x 100 sheets (Bypass). Maximum 3,200 sheets
- Toshiba Secure HDD 320 GB(1), 4 GB RAM
- Print Speed
- Colour: 30 ppm (A4), 16 ppm (A3)
- Automatic Duplex
- Standard Automatic Duplex Unit (60-256 gsm, A5R-305 x 457 mm)
- 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T, High Speed USB 2.0, WLAN(2) (IEEE802.11b/g/n), Bluetooth(2), Wi-Fi Direct(2)
- 600 x 600 dpi, 5 bit, 1,200 x 1,200 dpi, 2 bit (equiv. 3,600 x 1,200 dpi) with PostScript driver only
- Page Description Languages
- PCL5e, PCL5c, PCL6 (PCL XL), XPS, PDF and PostScript 3 compatible
- Print Functions
- Universal Printer Driver, Driver Templates, Driver plug-ins(2), Print from USB, Hold print, Tandem printing, E-mail direct printing
- Supported Systems
- Windows 10/8.1/7/Server 2008 (32/64 bit), Windows Server 2016/Server 2012 R2/Server 2012/Server 2008 R2 (64 bit), Mac OS X 10.6.8-10.13, Linux/Unix, Citrix, Novell SLES, SAP, AS/400
- Scan Functions
- WS Scan, Scan to USB, Scan to E-Mail, Scan to File (SMB, FTP, FTPS, IPX/SPX, Local), Meta Scan2), OCR scan2), Scan to Box (e-Filing), WIA, TWAIN
- Maximum 600 x 600 dpi
- Scan Speed
- Reversing Automatic Document Feeder2): up to 73 ipm (300 dpi) in colour and monochrome. Dual Scan Document Feeder2): up to 240 ipm (300 dpi) in colour and monochrome.
- Document Feeder
- DSDF Feed: 300 sheets @ 35-209 gsm, RADF 100 sheets @ Simplex: 35-157 gsm, Duplex: 50-157 gsm
- Scan Modes
- Auto-Colour (ACS), Colour, Greyscale, Monochrome
- File Formats
- JPEG, Multi/Single Page TIFF/XPS/PDF, Secure PDF, Slim PDF, PDF/A, PDF/A-2, Searchable PDF2) (and other formats like DOCX, XLSX)(2)
- Transmission Speed
- Approx. 3 seconds per page
- Incoming Fax Routing
- To shared folders (SMB, FTP, IPX/SPX), E-Mail, e-Filing
- Super G3, G3 – (opt. 2nd line), Internet Fax T.37
- Network Fax
- Driver for Windows 10/8.1/7/Server 2008 (32/64 bit), Windows Server 2016/Server 2012 R2/Server 2012/Server 2008 R2 (64 bit)
- Scan: 600 x 600 dpi. Print: 600 x 600 dpi, 5 bit, equiv. 2,400 x 600 dpi with smoothing (monochrome only)
- Colour Modes
- Auto-Colour (ACS), Full Colour, Twin Colour, Mono Colour, Monochrome
- First Copy Output Time
- Colour: Approx. 5.7 seconds, Monochrome: Approx. 4.4 seconds
- Colour Settings
- Hue, Saturation, Colour Balance, RGB adjustment, 5 one-touch modes
- 25-400% (Platen), 25-200% (RADF/DSDF)(2)
- Copy Modes
- Text, Text/Photo, Photo, Printed Image, Map, Image Smoothing
- Copy Functions
- Electronic Sort, Rotate Sort, ID Card Copy, Edge Erase, 2-in-1 / 4-in-1 mode
1 GB = 1 billion bytes; the actual formatted capacity is less. Available capacity will also be less if software applications are pre-installed.
HOW TO VIDEOS
Watch and learn from our How to videos for the Toshiba e-BRIDGE Next series MFPs
This feature allows you to build a job from various original types. That includes both originals fed into the Document Feeder and originals put on the platen glass. This unique feature allows you to “build” the job and then produce multiple sets with finishing such as stapling.
The Private Print feature is useful for printing confidential documents in an office environment with many users. The sender’s print job is held with password protection until they’re at the MFP to release the job for printing by entering their personal password.
Banner printing on Toshiba’s unique AquaAce waterproof, tear resistant paper. No laminating is required with this paper. This video will focus on the large 305mm x 1200mm banner size
SAVING AND RECALLING A PRINT PROFILE
Print Profiles are an excellent feature to use when the content of the documents you print change but the settings don’t. There’re many settings so the potential for error is great. The Print Profile feature simplifies printing jobs that utilise the same settings.
OCR, or Optical Character Recognition is technology that enables you to convert scanned paper documents into editable and searchable formats including PDF or Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files.
SCAN TO EMAIL WITH LARGE FILE SIZES
This feature avoids burdening your email server or client with large attachments which can slow email performance. Please note this feature can only be used for scanning within the office as most office networks will not enable access to the device from outside the network.
We will demonstrate how to scan-to a cloud storage service using our new e-BRIDGE Plus scan to cloud applications. We’ll also show you how to print a file stored on a cloud storage service from the control panel of the MFP and how to print to the Toshiba MFP from Google’s Cloud Print service.
Show how to print from your smartphone or tablet directly to a Toshiba MFP. We’ll also show you different methods that you can use.
SAVING AND RECALLING JOB TEMPLATES
Templates are “one-touch” buttons for storing combinations of features that you often use together. It’s like Job Memory for the modern age.
This feature works particularly well in busy office environments where a lot of users share multiple MFPs. It lets a user send their job to an MFP, and when they get to the device, if it’s busy already, they can simply go to another device, authenticate and their job is printed.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
BOOK A SERVICE
Contact us to book your next service.
Order toner online for quick delivery.
Order toner online for quick delivery.
COPYWORLD SERVICE CENTRE
For more assistance with your Copy needs