Keeping medium to large work groups in mind, the e-STUDIO 3515AC is easily integrated, customisable and solutions ready, with its open platform architecture. Toshiba’s e-BRIDGE Next controller makes creating, sharing and managing information easier than ever. Toshiba’s new multi-beam laser colour provides offers higher resolution and brilliant image quality.
- Print Speed: 35 ppm
- Scan Speed: 240 ppm
- Printer Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Intuitive 10.1″ tablet-like display
- Large Capacity Tray (2500 sheets)
- Designed for modern offices and ready for mobile printing
Toshiba Colour Multifunction Printer e-Studio 3515AC – Interactive Product Tutorial
ADVANCED E-BRIDGE NEXT TECHNOLOGY
Toshiba’s next-generation e-BRIDGE architecture features an embedded web browser, 4 GB RAM and the Toshiba secure hard disk drive enabling the MFP to easily drive Toshiba’s internally developed solutions or even third-party applications.
COMPACT STYLISH AND FULLY CUSTOMISABLE
A large touch screen is your gateway to document handling which has never been easier. Size and order of icons as well as the background image can be customised. Enjoy the unique experience of working with a system that understands what you want.
SEAMLESS CONNECTIVITY TO INDUSTRY STANDARD APPLICATIONS
The optional e-BRIDGE Plus connectors for Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive and Dropbox let you send your documents directly to or print from these cloud services via the MFP.
BUILT IN CONVENIENCE
This MFD has been designed to accommodate a range of optional card readers, not only provides fast and convenient access to your print jobs but also increases data security. The e-STUDIO 3515AC series can also be optioned with a dedicated draw for printing envelopes with ease.
26 cm (10.1”) Tilting Multi-Touch Colour Panel
- Dimensions & Weight
- 585 x 641 x 787 mm (W x D x H), ~ 78 kg
- Paper Size & Weight
- Cassette 1: A5R-A3, 60-256 g/m2. Cassette 2: A5R-320 x 460 mm, 60-256 g/m2. Bypass: 100 x 148 mm-320 x 460 mm, 52-280 g/m2, banner paper (up to 305 x 1,200 mm, 90-163 g/m2)
- Controller Type
- Toshiba e-BRIDGE Next
- Warm-up Time
- Approx. 12 Seconds from low power mode
- Inner Output Tray
- 400-sheet capacity
- Paper Capacity
- 2x 550 sheets (Cassettes), 1x 100 sheets (Bypass). Maximum 3,200 sheets
- Toshiba Secure HDD 320 GB(1), 4 GB RAM
- Print Speed
- Colour: 35 ppm (A4), 18 ppm (A3)
- Automatic Duplex
- Standard Automatic Duplex Unit (60-256 gsm, A5R-305 x 457 mm)
- 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T, High Speed USB 2.0, WLAN(2) (IEEE802.11b/g/n), Bluetooth(2), Wi-Fi Direct(2)
600 x 600 dpi, 5 bit, 1,200 x 1,200 dpi, 2 bit (equiv. 3,600 x 1,200 dpi) with PostScript driver only
- Page Description Languages
- PCL5e, PCL5c, PCL6 (PCL XL), XPS, PDF and PostScript 3 compatible
- Print Functions
- Universal Printer Driver, Driver Templates, Driver plug-ins(2), Print from USB, Hold print, Tandem printing, E-mail direct printing
- Supported Systems
- Windows 10/8.1/7/Server 2008 (32/64 bit), Windows Server 2016/Server 2012 R2/Server 2012/Server 2008 R2 (64 bit), Mac OS X 10.6.8-10.13, Linux/Unix, Citrix, Novell SLES, SAP, AS/400
- WS Scan, Scan to USB, Scan to E-Mail, Scan to File (SMB, FTP, FTPS, IPX/SPX, Local), Meta Scan2), OCR scan2), Scan to Box (e-Filing), WIA, TWAIN
- Maximum 600 x 600 dpi
- Scan Speed
- Reversing Automatic Document Feeder2): up to 73 ipm (300 dpi) in colour and monochrome. Dual Scan Document Feeder2): up to 240 ipm (300 dpi) in colour and monochrome.
- Document Feeder
- DSDF Feed: 300 sheets @ 35-209 gsm, RADF 100 sheets @ Simplex: 35-157 gsm, Duplex: 50-157 gsm
- Scan Modes
- Auto-Colour (ACS), Colour, Greyscale, Monochrome
- File Formats
- JPEG, Multi/Single Page TIFF/XPS/PDF, Secure PDF, Slim PDF, PDF/A, PDF/A-2, Searchable PDF2) (and other formats like DOCX, XLSX)(2)
Approx. 3 seconds per page
- Incoming Fax Routing
- To shared folders (SMB, FTP, IPX/SPX), E-Mail, e-Filing
- Super G3, G3 – (opt. 2nd line), Internet Fax T.37
- Network Fax
- Driver for Windows 10/8.1/7/Server 2008 (32/64 bit), Windows Server 2016/Server 2012 R2/Server 2012/Server 2008 R2 (64 bit)
Scan: 600 x 600 dpi. Print: 600 x 600 dpi, 5 bit, equiv. 2,400 x 600 dpi with smoothing (monochrome only)
- Colour Modes
- Auto-Colour (ACS), Full Colour, Twin Colour, Mono Colour, Monochrome
- First Copy Output Time
- Colour: Approx. 5.7 seconds, Monochrome: Approx. 4.4 seconds
- Colour Settings
- Hue, Saturation, Colour Balance, RGB adjustment, 5 one-touch modes
- 25-400% (Platen), 25-200% (RADF/DSDF)(2)
- Copy Modes
- Text, Text/Photo, Photo, Printed Image, Map, Image Smoothing
- Copy Functions
- Electronic Sort, Rotate Sort, ID Card Copy, Edge Erase, 2-in-1 / 4-in-1 mode
[This Class 1 laser product complies with IEC60825-1]. Technical data is subject to change without prior notice. All company and/or product names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective manufacturers in their markets and/or countries. All rights reserved. We are constantly making efforts to deliver the latest status of data to our partners. Specifications for some models may change in the time between the production and the release of this documentation. Productivity and paper specifications are related to paper size of A4 and a paper weight of 80 g/m2 if not otherwise mentioned. Warm-up time and print speed may vary depending on the operating environment.
1 GB = 1 billion bytes; the actual formatted capacity is less. Available capacity will also be less if software applications are pre-installed.
- Browse from the panel to network folders for scanning
- High Speed Fax
- Finishing – hole punch; stapling; booklet creation
- Large Capacity Tray (2500 sheets)
- Various connector and software capabilities
This A3 colour system is the perfect entry model for businesses looking for excellent value for money.
HOW TO VIDEOS
Watch and learn from our How to videos for the Toshiba e-BRIDGE Next series MFPs
This feature allows you to build a job from various original types. That includes both originals fed into the Document Feeder and originals put on the platen glass. This unique feature allows you to “build” the job and then produce multiple sets with finishing such as stapling.
The Private Print feature is useful for printing confidential documents in an office environment with many users. The sender’s print job is held with password protection until they’re at the MFP to release the job for printing by entering their personal password.
Banner printing on Toshiba’s unique AquaAce waterproof, tear resistant paper. No laminating is required with this paper. This video will focus on the large 305mm x 1200mm banner size
SAVING AND RECALLING A PRINT PROFILE
Print Profiles are an excellent feature to use when the content of the documents you print change but the settings don’t. There’re many settings so the potential for error is great. The Print Profile feature simplifies printing jobs that utilise the same settings.
OCR, or Optical Character Recognition is technology that enables you to convert scanned paper documents into editable and searchable formats including PDF or Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files.
SCAN TO EMAIL WITH LARGE FILE SIZES
This feature avoids burdening your email server or client with large attachments which can slow email performance. Please note this feature can only be used for scanning within the office as most office networks will not enable access to the device from outside the network.
We will demonstrate how to scan-to a cloud storage service using our new e-BRIDGE Plus scan to cloud applications. We’ll also show you how to print a file stored on a cloud storage service from the control panel of the MFP and how to print to the Toshiba MFP from Google’s Cloud Print service.
Show how to print from your smartphone or tablet directly to a Toshiba MFP. We’ll also show you different methods that you can use.
SAVING AND RECALLING JOB TEMPLATES
Templates are “one-touch” buttons for storing combinations of features that you often use together. It’s like Job Memory for the modern age.
This feature works particularly well in busy office environments where a lot of users share multiple MFPs. It lets a user send their job to an MFP, and when they get to the device, if it’s busy already, they can simply go to another device, authenticate and their job is printed.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
BOOK A SERVICE
Contact us to book your next service.
Order toner online for quick delivery.
Order toner online for quick delivery.
COPYWORLD SERVICE CENTRE
For more assistance with your Copy needs